We combined the skills of these Normandy craftsmen with modern production, and the price became affordable to the many people who loved the taste of the coffee brewed in this unique coffee maker, later known as the French press coffee brewer. Thanks to Bodum and thanks to the increasing need for better coffee, the French press coffee maker became one of the most popular coffeemakers in the world.
1) Place pot on a dry, flat, non-slip surface.
1 rounded tablespoon or 1 BODUM?scoop of
coarse ground coffee into the pot for each 4oz. cup.
2) Pour hot(not boiling) water into the pot.
3) Stir the brew with a plastic spoon.
4) Let the coffee brew for at least 4 minutes.
Do not press down.
5) Hold handle firmly, press the knob straight
down into the pot.
6) Turn the lid to open the pour spout and then
enjoy your coffee.
7) Unscrew the filter assembly and clean the plunger
unit after each use.
* All parts are dishwasher safe.