The Eileen coffee maker is no exception to the rule: the famous Bodum brewing process was thoroughly reconsidered, paying particular attention to the tough conditions to which coffee machines are subjected in restaurants. As a result, the Eileen coffee maker incorporates a number of new handling and safety features - the fruit of Bodum's unrelenting search for better and safer products.
1) Place pot on a dry, flat, non-slip surface.
1 rounded tablespoon or 1 BODUM's scoop of
coarse ground coffee into the pot for each 4oz. cup.
2) Pour hot(not boiling) water into the pot.
3) Stir the brew with a plastic spoon.
4) Let the coffee brew for at least 4 minutes.
Do not press down.
5) Hold handle firmly, press the knob straight
down into the pot.
6) Turn the lid to open the pour spout and then
enjoy your coffee.
7) Unscrew the filter assembly and clean the plunger
unit after each use.
* All parts are dishwasher safe.